New Thirsty Pig Rating System

I have decided to come up with a new rating system. An objective rating system has its faults and traits - but I think overall it can help the reader's experience on the site. I have a pretty agreeable palate. Its really hard for me to not like something that I put in my mouth. But I know I have to learn to be able to appreciate and distinguish subtle flavors. Please keep in mind, that some places that I write about may not get ratings at all.

0 pig - Don't believe the Hype
1 pig - Nothing special that gets my mouth watering.
2 pigs - I could/do eat this every day
3 pigs - National Gastronomic Treasure

$ - Hole in the wall, not a first date place, and about $10
$$ - Typical casual dining and around $20 or so
$$$ - Expected exceptional dining with pricing $25+

I am going to try to go back and put ratings on my past posts. In addition, you will be able to sort through the rating system on the cloud of categories.

Comments