Shows, Podcasts, Twitters, and Sites I Frequent

These sites, shows, twitters, and podcasts are some of the media that i enjoy. I don't necessarily keep up with all of them. . .all the time. .. but most of them, some of the time.

Food Shows
One of my favorite food related shows is Guy Fieri's
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. This show talks about food and restaurants that I know I would like. You get to see what normal americans eat at simple neighborhood restaurants. Guy seems to bring a honest goodness with regular people and the people behind the food.
Other Shows I enjoy
Iron Chef - America and Japan
Anything by Alton Brown, Good Eats and Feasting on Asphalt

KCRW's Good Food
I've been listening to Evan Kleiman for about 5 years now on KCRW. I enjoy the variety of different aspects of food that they cover. With the Market Report - about the Santa Monica Farmer's Market, Jonathan Gold's weekly restaurant find, and other interesting stories. You can subscribe to Good Food on iTunes.
Other Podcasts

The Delicious Life
A good friend introduced me to the Delicious Life. This was probably the first serious food blog that I started reading. I try to keep up with a lot of other bloggers, but its tough with so many out there.


Kogi BBQ Twitter
Kogi BBQ, the famous Korean Taco truck, was one of the first to effective utilize twitter to enhance their mobile food business. I follow several other "taco trucks" as well as other food bloggers. These are just some of the ones I follow.
Other Tweets I follow
FoodDigger
sinosoul
ftuesdays
sprinklesmobile
nomnomtruck
Green_Truck
Frysmith
fishlips_sushi
dosatruck
donchowtacos
COOLHAUS
CalbiBBQ
BorderGrill
BarbiesQ
LAWeeklyFood
TheSilkLounge
Marked5
foodgps
foodeater
eateria
urbansppon
LATimesfood
LAist
DiningInLA
TheLiquidMuse
FriendsEAT
kogibbq
TheDelicious
LAOCfoodie
DeepEndDining
iNOMthings
hungryintaipei


If you have other sites, shows, twitters, or podcasts that I should consider, please let me know.

Comments