Pho To Chau Vietnamese Restaurant - Honolulu, HI

This is supposedly the best Pho place in Honolulu's Chinatown district. The restaurant is nestled in between 2 other Pho places, but clearly stands out from the rest. If you're having a hard time finding the place, look for the line outside. After a 45 minute wait outside and another 15 minutes to order, the pho finally arrived. I have to say that the clear broth lived up to its expectation, but not much different from the pho places in LA. After careful observation, I found out that the family restaurant is run by a 4-man crew (2 in the kitchen, 1 that takes the orders and serves the food, and 1 that cleans the tables and seats the customers). I couldn't figure out why there were so many empty seats while I was waiting outside only until I stepped inside where I realized the wow-wow-west style restaurant lacked employees and efficiency. The restaurant is open from 8:30am to 2:30pm daily. I've been told to expect to wait in line at all hours.



Pho To Chau Vietnamese Restaurant
1007 River St.
Honolulu, HI 96817
808.533.4549


Tô Chau on Urbanspoon

Comments